How to refer to the Caring Families program
If you have clients who you think might benefit from the Caring Families program, please contact our program coordinator at email@example.com or ask your clients to contact the coordinator at 519-752-1005 Ext 239 or Ext 259
Collaborative work within the program
- The Caring Families team works collaboratively with our community partners and clients to ensure a seamless delivery of services.
- Treatment plans are collaboratively developed based on individual client and family needs.
- Case conferences can be an important component to the success of the clients in the program.
- If you ever have any questions or concerns regarding your client’s participation in the program and would like to support the client, we will be more than happy to work together with the client’s consent.
Links to Resources for Professionals
- Resource Hub at Ontario Centre of Excellence for Child and Youth Mental Health http://www.excellenceforchildandyouth.ca/resource-hub