Are you feeling confused, worried, uncomfortable or scared because your parents fight a lot?
When parents fight it is not your fault!
The Caring Families program can help you. When you participate in the Caring Families program, counsellors will help you and your family find ways to stop fighting. While your parents attend their groups, you can attend an 8 week program designed just for you.
If you need to talk with someone about how you are feeling you can contact:
- Kids Help Phone http://www.kidshelpphone.ca/teens/home/splash.aspx
- St Leonard’s Brantford 1-866-811-7188 , 519-759-7188
- Family and Children’s Services of Brant http://www.brantfacs.ca/
- Children’s Mental Health Ontario http://www.kidsmentalhealth.ca/children_youth/introduction.php
- Mind Your Mind http://www.mindyourmind.ca/
Links to connect with outside supports